Design Landscaping Services
Whether we’re executing a renovation or addressing the plans for a newly constructed landscape, we make it our priority to see our clients’ needs met in a timely, professional manner. Our professional designers are fully experienced in both new builds as well as in renovations, a ready asset to the design landscaping services we offer our clients as we strive to ease the process of seeing the project from preliminary planning to completion and long-term maintenance. Plans are prepared and presented to the client to ensure complete satisfaction before a fully-costed Master Plan is prepared.
Our Landscape Design/Build process enables our customers to set a project budget for our design team to create a plan that will maximize value and remain within the project budget.
Commercial Design Landscaping Services
Landscape design for commercial property focuses on both the design and traffic flow of the property and the specific garden design of landscape elements within it. At Executive Landscaping, we strive to match the practical, aesthetic, horticultural, and environmental sustainability of a landscape’s components with the wishes and desires of our clients.
Design / Build vs Traditional Build
- One contractor for entire job vs Several contractors
- Uses available plan material vs Specs plant material without verifying availability
- Uses preferred vendors vs Uses vendors with the specified plant material
- Less freight cost vs Typical higher freight costs due to multiple sources
- Longer warranties vs Standard 1 year warranty
- Value in synergies vs Low bid environment
- No design fees vs Design Fees