Lawn Maintenance Company: Service Minded
For anyone with a busy schedule, hiring a landscape maintenance company is certainly something to consider. They have the tools and the knowledge to maintain your lawn and landscaping in ways that you don’t, which may mean the difference in having a property that’s lush and green or one that leaves you looking green with envy at your neighbor’s yard. They offer more than just lawn mowing maintenance services and the occasional whacking of weeds; in fact, some of the services offered by a lawn maintenance company can be quite extensive, including:
- Tree and shrub maintenance or removal, to keep your trees and shrubs at their healthiest
- Hardscape design and installation, including customized plans for water features such as ponds and waterfalls; outdoor kitchens; and even putting greens
- Landscape lighting design and installation, customized to your property to offer you options and solutions that are not only energy efficient, but aesthetically pleasing
- Landscape irrigation design and the installation of irrigation systems, as well as monitoring, maintenance, and repair of these systems
- Custom landscaping design to create the property of your dreams and one that you can truly be proud of
- Consultations with a team of landscape designers who can offer you advise on a wide range of features that will help you achieve the most beautiful landscape and assist you in maintaining your budget
- Lawn spraying services to fertilize, nourish, prevent and treat predatory pests and horticultural diseases, and prepare for seasonal changes
They Strive, You Thrive
Admittedly, it’s not something that comes without cost, but most landscaping maintenance companies will be eager to earn your business and work personally with you to design a plan that will work with your budgetary needs. Still, it’s always advisable to research any company you’re considering and get referrals. Just because they may try to entice you with pricing doesn’t necessarily mean that any of the services they provide will be worth anything in the long run, so check their reputation; make sure they’re fully licensed and insured; and educate yourself a bit about the services they’re recommending. Not everything on that checklist they’re carrying will actually benefit you, and some of it may even be superfluous. By and large, however, they have your best interests at heart and have one main goal: to provide your property with the ultimate care, to keep it alive and watch it thrive.
Don’t struggle with maintaining that property you’ve dreamed so long of attaining! Give the experienced team at Executive Landscaping, Inc., a call today!