As with any service provider, when you’re considering the need to hire professional landscapers to help you tackle your landscaping project, there are a few things you should know before you sign on the dotted line. Not all professional landscapers are created equal, and if you don’t do your own due diligence and look at all available options, you may end up paying through the nose for work that’s shoddy or even unnecessary. Run your finger through the phone book or click through the online listings, and you’ll likely find more than a few local landscaping companies all claiming to be the best in the industry, even when those claims don’t hold any water. It’s crucial, then, to weed out the bad from the good; but if you play your cards right, you’ll have a landscape you can feel proud to show off.
Know the Pro
So how do you choose the right professional landscapers for your particular needs? Here are a few little tips that could really help save you big:
- Ask each of the professional landscaping services you’re considering about their hourly rates or their job rates so that you can compare them all.
- Create a wish list of the landscaping projects you’d like to complete, but check with the landscapers you’re interested in using to get their advice on whether the projects should be done in a certain order. In some cases, a landscaping contractor may work with you on reducing the price of a bigger project done all at once rather than breaking it out into phases.
- Check with the landscaping professionals about ways to reduce the overall fee. Some will cut you a break if you provide the trees or shrubs yourself.
- Check into the quality of their work and their level of experience, and make sure that the “pro” you’re planning to hire is actually certified landscape professional. They need to be licensed and insured, as well; so check into their business references before you decide to become their client.
- Look at their other projects to get a feel for their finished work and ask their other clients about the experiences they had.
Request a Free Estimate for Your Residential or Commercial Landscaping ProjectRequest a Quote
Professional landscapers can also advise you on the best ways to maintain that beautiful landscape you’ve just achieved. Ask them for recommendations on whom to hire for things like lawn spraying services and lawn mowing services. If they’re not part of a company that offers these, they’ll likely know who does and who provides the best quality of care.
Leave your landscaping projects to the true professionals! Call the team at Executive Landscaping, Inc., to schedule a consultation today!